Accepted for CFA® credit
A complimentary webinar for institutional investors
While 2020's early volatility and bear market may be in the rear view for now, the pandemic and upcoming U.S. elections continue to stoke uncertainty.
How are transparent, liquid alternative strategies helping institutional investors mitigate risks and prepare portfolios for the unknown?
Join S&P DJI and industry experts to learn:
- How index-based liquid alternatives can be used to protect against near-term volatility while keeping long-term goals within reach
- The pros and cons of traditional risk mitigating strategies, such as U.S. Treasuries and tail hedges
- How liquid alternative strategies such as risk parity, alternative risk premia, and managed futures have performed over various time horizons and market cycles
- Why industry-informed index construction leads to more precise benchmarks and sharper risk management tools
- Garrett Glawe, CFA, Senior Director, Asset Owners Channel, S&P Dow Jones Indices (Moderator)
- James Hobbs, CFA, Senior Manager, Investment Strategies, NISA Investment Advisors
- Chris Solarz, CFA, Managing Director, Cliffwater LLC
- Rupert Watts, CFA, CAIA, Senior Director, Strategy Indices, S&P Dow Jones Indices